In the dental clinic Sulejmanagic we perform all types of oral surgery procedures under local anesthesia.
- Apicotomy (resection of the tip of the root) - surgical procedure in which the pathological content (cyst or granule) from the bone is removed in the area of the root tip, together with the part of the top of the root. This procedure is the last attempt to save the tooth after all other conservative possibilities have been exhausted.
- Extraction (extraction) of wisdom teeth as well as other impacted and semi-impacted teeth, as well as operative removal of broken roots. Also, in cooperation with specialists of orthodontics, we perform surgical liberation of unerupted teeth and their extraction.
- Frenulectomy - removal of abnormally developed frenulum by incision, excision or transposition of tissues in the area of the frenulum.
- Leveling of the ridge - a procedure that solves the irregularities of the ridge in the upper and lower jaw in order to make better and more comfortable prosthetic work.
- Augmentation of the alveolar ridge of the upper and lower jaw using the artificial bone NOVOCOR PLUS in combination with PRF ( Plasma rich in growth factors).
- Sinus lift - raising the bottom of the sinus cavity and increasing the use of artificial bone.
- Removal of benign types of tumors in the oral cavity.
- Solving Complications in oral surgery that can happen in general dental practice.
- Special attention is present in work with medically compromised patients, ie patients suffering from chronic diseases such as angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, stroke, kidney diseases, hemodialysis patients, liver diseases, patients on anticoagulant therapy and other diseases.